One Health Organization provides financial help to pet owners who are low-income (at or below 200% of the federal poverty rate). We've opened up the program to include all low-income pet parents.
With the help of caring donors, we develop and grow programs to help vulnerable people who need their pets healthy in their forever homes.
Our Financial Reports
If you have questions about previous financial reports or donation information, please contact us.
Highlights of 2019
- One Health Vouchers given to 119 Northeast Ohio households
- 49 dogs received care through One Health Vouchers
- 30 cats received care through One Health Vouchers
- 87% of our revenue went toward nonprofit expenses
The Fine Print
- One Health Organization is a 501(c)(3) public charity.
- One Health Organization is a GuideStar Platinum level participant.
- Our EIN is #30-0516947.
- Our fiscal year begins July 1 and ends June 30.
- We are registered with the Ohio Attorney General.
- One Health Organization was first established as “The van Bakeren Foundation.” Financial reports before June 2012 are under that name. The organization was renamed One Health Organization on June 12, 2012.
We receive legal and independent accounting support to strengthen our fiscal responsibility. Thanks to Jeffrey P. Consolo, JD, for legal support. Thanks to John Patton, CPA, for accounting support.