Donate for Access to Veterinary Care
Our Donors Are True One Health Heroes!
Your donations help us provide access to veterinary care for hundreds of dogs and cats belonging to low-income people in Northeast Ohio.
Make Your Donation Today
To make an immediate difference for disadvantaged people and their pets, donate to One Health Organization:
- Give online using the form on this page
- Text 41hlth to 202.858.1233
- Mail a gift to our office at:
One Health Organization
27600 Chagrin Blvd, Ste 400
Cleveland, OH 44122-4449
Other Ways to Give
- Donate stocks, bonds, mutual funds, or a portion of the required minimum distribution of your IRA.
- Create a social media fundraising event for your or your pet's birthday, their adoption day, or another milestone.
- Name One Health Organization as a beneficiary in your
- life insurance policy
- Make One Health Organization your pet trust beneficiary. If your pet is cared for under a pet trust and dies before funds are depleted, this would allow the funds to be distributed to other pets in need.*
*Please contact us to let us know your intentions so that we may thank you properly for your thoughtfulness.