Volunteer for Pets' Veterinary Care
Our Volunteers Are One Health Heroes!
One Health Organization Volunteers improve lives and make a positive difference in the communities we serve. They're critical to our mission, helping pets and people in need across Northeast Ohio.
Volunteer for One Health Organization if you:
- care about keeping pets in their forever homes and out of shelters
- know how happy people can be with their favorite pet
- believe every person deserves to have a loving bond with a healthy pet
We Need You
We need volunteers at all levels. We have volunteer positions for people who have time on weekends, during the weekday, or after business hours. We need people with non-professional and professional backgrounds. We need people with different talents, expertise, and skill sets. These include:
- Creative writing
- Technical writing
- Program advisors:
- Small animal medicine or behavior (dogs or cats)
- Social work, psychology, psychiatry
- Pet sitting, dog walking
- Household cleaning, pet waste management
In addition to ongoing volunteer projects, we have volunteer opportunities to serve in leadership positions:
- Advisory Board
Sign Up to Volunteer
Just fill out the form on this page to get started!
If you have any questions about volunteering, contact us today.